▪ What did you dream of doing as a kid?
▪ What does your most relaxing day look like?
▪ What would be the title of your autobiography?
▪ How would you describe your life to someone in only ten words?
▪ What does faith feel like to you?
▪ What's the most awe-inspiring thing you've seen/read/heard in the last month?
▪ Where would you like to be in the next year?
▪ I was into cars at a young age, namely formula 1 racing. I wanted to hop into that world and low key be a soccer star. None of the former or latter was in the stars. I think most of the jobs or now career trajectory was never in the stars.
▪ ideally it’s ghosting everyone and putting in hours of AC: odyssey or my brain melting from catching up on random shit through netflix. Or nothing at all. Just chilling in silence like hanging out in space. if it isn’t taking a step back then i’ll hit the gym.
▪ it’s life. that’s more complicated.
▪ guy wants to sleep all day but the pressure permits.
▪ faith is a really sacred thing for some. precious if you think about it because it can easily be broken or disposed, whether that faith is in self, a religious belief, or in others. at the moment it has felt small and on its way of discingrating and i don’t have a solid plan or even the right tools to stop it from falling through my hands.
▪ it’s hella old news but still good news nonetheless when the world record for trees planted, happened in ethiopia
▪ in a house with my pawtners and baymax, so they'll have more space to run and be free i guess.
▪ What scares you?
▪ Who do you trust with the worst parts of you?
▪ What's your ideal music festival lineup?
▪ When was the last time you treated yourself? What'd you do?
▪ What piece of advice would you give to the younger generation?
▪ a lot of things scare me. the top one is losing the last short length of thread to this reality.
▪ i don’t even trust myself with the worst parts if i’m being honest.
▪ ideal? i think wu-tang and outkast would headline it. it would have a mix of old school artists and then some new. ASAP fern, brockhampton, tyler the creator, logic, rico nasty, jay park, and maybe like massive attack & bon iver wedged into that somehow.
▪ people treated me with free drinks if that counts. not coming out of pocket was a good thing but for real. i can’t remember indulging much lately.
▪ look out for one another, because we’re all we got at the end of the day. and eat your greens. wrap it up too.
▪ describe yourself in five words.
▪ if you had to, would you rather live in a cave or live in a tree house?
▪ what's the dumbest way you've been injured?
▪ would you rather have whatever you are thinking to appear above your head for everyone to see or have absolutely everything you do live streamed for anyone to see?
▪ what's the best feeling in the world?
▪ what are some of your guilty pleasures?
▪ what's the strangest crush you've ever had?
▪ do you have a good luck charm?
▪ this one is even harder. i mean that’s not my answer. ..
▪ i rather live in a tree house. be the lebanese george of the jungle and look good while being about that life.
▪ rolling my ankle after avoiding walking on stray legos. don’t ask. it wasn’t fun nor funny.
▪ i mean…the latter i’ve been part of before. live streaming is on another level in itself and i don’t want to trouble myself again by being followed on tv or the net 24/7 so i’ll have whatever is thought about to appear. even if it’s big booty hos..you know.
▪ having more than 6hrs of sleep and not disturbed.
▪ i watched a lot of reality tv in the form of southern charm, project runway, below deck and million dollar listing series.
▪ i don’t know if it was strange or not but man i had it low key bad for demona from gargoyles.
▪ i don’t think i have one. if i did, it won’t be considered a good luck charm but more of a tool.
▪ what are the best and worst purchases you've ever made?
▪ what's the most amazing place in nature you've been?
▪ what ridiculous thing has someone tricked you into doing or believing?
▪ what weird food combinations do you really enjoy?
▪ what are some red flags you look out for when meeting new people?
▪ when was the last time you yelled at someone?
▪ what's the last thing you googled?
▪ what's the best meal you've ever had?
▪ what's one thing people wouldn't know just by looking at you?
▪ the best one was copping my current car. i bought it off a former landlord who was downsizing and i saved up a grip of money to get repairs done on top of some restoration work. i don’t drive it as often but when i do, heads turn. the worst purchase was a scam. i was under the impression that a former friend could hook me up with a rare pair of nike dunks. and ended up not having the item at all except for a bootleg version of it.
▪ i want to say visiting lapa rios lodge in costa rica.
▪ i felt like i was tricked to moving to boston but that’s a story i’ll keep from repeating since it has more to do with just being plain stupid and trusting of someone i thought really cared about me.
▪ i’ve put syrup on eggs and had peanut butter with cheddar cheese slices.
▪ a lot of it is whether they treat service people with decency and respect. or if they’re inquiring more than they need to about my business without even having a name first.
▪ uh maybe the other night?
▪ was looking for info on galapagos islands and any cruise tours for research on a possible trip for content purposes.
▪ mom’s shish taouk and sugar donuts.
▪ that i can disassemble an engine block and put it back together without minimal problems. or idk that i’m ambidextrous.
▪ what is the weirdest thing about you?
▪ if you could tell your former self one thing right now what would it be?
▪ what would you consider to be your deepest fear?
▪ what's your philosophy in life?
▪ what was the last book you read?
▪ if you could have anybody else's life, who's would you take?
▪ if you could invite anyone in the world to dinner, who would it be?
▪ what's your secret talent?
▪ what 'old person' things do you do?
▪ weirdest thing? idk. i still keep most of my receipts and act out potential encounters in my head when sitting idle. it’s kind of like practicing what to say without having to verbalize it in front of a mirror.
▪ i think i want to tell my former self not to be dumb and listen to your gut instead of ignoring everything that’s been taught.
▪ i think it was mentioned before but losing my family is right up there.
▪ do what you like and hope you don’t regret doing it.
▪ i’m having dinner with AOC, just to pick her brain and might invite desus and mero as bonus guest.
▪ i can draw a little bit. though it’s nothing exciting being hella rusty and all.
▪ ice/heat to my back. go to bed earlier than i used to. play the crossword or sudoku in the paper.